Monday, June 13, 2011

Spanish Fork Canyon Wind Turbines

Sally and I took a ride and ended up heading for the wind turbines at the mouth of Spanish Fork Canyon. They are very cool if you haven't driven past them when they are spinning. I wish I could view them when I am tired and want to fall asleep fast because they are mesmerizing and have a hypnotic effect on me, like the menu at Burger King! We weaved through the back roads around by the Hari Krisna Temple. It looked pretty stunning in the low light of evening, a lot like the golden arches at McDonalds! There was a great sunset that traced the clouds with a thread of golden light, I love it when you just happen to be in the right place at the right time and all you have is a phone camera. I guess they are good if you like big pixels in everything. I was definetely a little on the cool side so we headed to warmer air and came home. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment